Saturday, January 08, 2011

Bleh.

G is home this weekend and I've already managed to get one night out with him (including FP and M) with another lined up for tonight. There's nothing strange or startling to report... nights out with G are like nights out with M - lots of craic without having any huge standout moments. Last night was typical of this and tonight will be more of the same, though we're aiming for a quieter night at a local bar rather than something more substantial in the town centre. This is potentially the last night out for a while with my upcoming diet and fitness plans...

In other news, the supposed experiment with DSC sorting me out with a date via an online dating profile has seemingly bitten the dust due to the death of a family pet. She's taken it pretty hard and says that the last time it happened, she was depressed about it for nearly a year. While I'm a bit disappointed cos I thought it would have been a laugh, I'm more concerned about how this is going to effect DSC as I thought she'd finally gotten her head round this relationship with her boyfriend and was starting to settle into it. I think sometimes she can be a bit flaky and something like this can have a domino effect.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...