Saturday, January 22, 2011

Hah and indeed hah.

Now seemingly over her angst of a few weeks ago, DSC declared yesterday that she was going to have words with a friend of her boyfriend and set me up on a date. Well, fair enough, let's see how that pans out, even though I'm not a big fan of DSC's boyfriend for a fair number of reasons.

It was no surprise then, when I got a text late last night saying that any potential date was off, not because the friend was not interested, but because DSC's boyfriend unequivocally that I would never date his friend.

Interesting? Yes. Amusing? Definitely. Will I ever find out why he's so set against it? I have no idea.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...