Friday, January 14, 2011

First impressions.

When I joined the department I currently work for, I managed to continue my run of working alongside extremely attractive women. KfW2 was no exception... tall, brunette, athletic, intelligent, lovely smile and pretty. I'd always been a little concerned because she'd always blanked me during work-related social functions or even passing her in the street. In my mind, we'd always been aware of each other, at least enough to have a nodding acquaintance as we passed in the corridor/street etc.

It was of little surprise that, during a conversation about first impressions this afternoon, that she admitted that she had been very wary of me before she got to know me better. She admitted that she now thought I was great, and I guess I should believe her. It would have been nice to have found out why she had these thoughts about me before we got to know each other, but we were in the middle of work, I was busy and people were listening in.

Some other time, maybe. Perhaps over a drink to loosen the tongue.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...