Thursday, January 27, 2011

Dating site dilemma.

I spent a pleasant few hours in the pub last night with DSC. To be honest, I wasn't looking forward to it. I've been feeling a bit lethargic recently and last night sort of caught up with me. Anyway, we adjourned to my local pub and spent a good few hours just chatting... about her and her boyfriend, about CF and her ongoing single status and various other pieces. DSC wanted to talk about my own single status and did suggest that I try dating sites again, but I don't know if I want to put myself through that again. The lack of success of any kind last year really caused me to doubt myself, and that's something I've never done before. However, DSC's point was valid - how else do we meet new people these days?

So, against my better judgement, I have been semi-considering the dating site angle again, but I keep changing my mind, then changing it back a few minutes later. Do I have other options? I really don't know.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...