Monday, January 24, 2011

Small world.

I picked up my phone tonight to see a missed text from DSC asking if R3 was engaged. Well, I hadn't heard anything, but a quick scoot across to Facebook confirmed this. Then a quick browse through R3's photos reminded me that I simply have to meet her tall, brunette attractive friend.

We've been meaning to get together for a coffee since last summer. I will simply have to get in contact and make sure we can meet up soon.

As side note on DSC and R3... they've both known each other for years, long before I knew either of them. I believe they went to school together and might have even been friends at one point, but they're not now. R3 is unaware of this, but DSC has some very strong thoughts on the matter, but won't tell me what they are knowing that R3 and I are friends.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...