Sunday, January 09, 2011

Goals Update 2011

I'm already behind in my plans for going on a diet which was due to start tomorrow, but I can make a start at least by being more careful with what I eat and restricting my calories by using the Harris Benedict equation to better plan what I need to eat daily.

This week, I should also be seeing my GP about getting my leg injury sorted, possibly with some physiotherapy, which means I can eventually hit the gym and play football again.

It's a long term thing with my goal to be well on way, if not completed by July. Hopefully a few days won't have too much of an impact on that.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...