Sunday, January 02, 2011

January Blues

January blues, eh? Rolling off the back of Christmas and New Year and just before a return to work, it starts to get depressing. Coincidentally, it was around this time, eight years ago that I came home from living abroad for my sister's wedding and I never went back out again (due to a lack of funds) and this has always depressed me a little, adding to the seasonal emotional slump.

What I need is to get the ball rolling ASAP on something productive and/or fun, but I just want to chill out and enjoy the last of my holidays. I've been off work for almost two weeks, and yet it doesn't feel like it with the Christmas rush and the issues with the water and heating at the house.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...