Thursday, January 20, 2011

The first contact of the year.

I haven't seen QC2 in ages, so I fired off a quick email today to see if she fancies heading out for a drink some time soon. I hope so. I like QC2 a lot and I really enjoy chatting to her, but she's been extremely unreliable since last summer. I don't mind making arrangements and having to cancel (well, I do, but...), however not even replying to emails or texts is a tad annoying. it's not like her, so I assume that something's up, but the last time this happened, she simply said that she was busy.

While I was at it, I also fired off an email to AM and QC1 to see if they wanted to meet for lunch next week. Let's see what happens.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...