Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Midweek blues.

I'm meeting DSC tonight around half past seven in my local pub. It was her suggestion to meet because we haven't seen each other in a while, but part of me is wondering if there isn't an ulterior motive, especially given her recent dramas with the boyfriend and death of a loved family pet. I'm looking forward to it though... even as an excuse to get out of the house for a few hours.

That's something I want to do - find something to do to get out of the house during week nights. At the moment, my routine is to come home and vegetate in front of a DVD, read a book or sit at the PC for a few hours. I want to do more.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...