Monday, January 15, 2024

Way back when.

I met Nerdy Girl tonight, though instead of going for a walk, we went for coffee, and then played pool because it was freezing and neither of us were really dressed for sub-zero temperatures. 

We played pool at the pub where I first met R2. And if that wasn't enough, the music that was playing would have been exactly the music R2 and I would have listened to back in the day - Guns 'n' Roses, Aerosmith, Red Hot Chili Peppers and that type of stuff.

So, yeah, I had a great time with Nerdy Girl, but I also got real nostalgia kicks too. I wonder if I should reach out to her, to see how she's doing?

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...