Thursday, January 04, 2024

Longest week ever!

The work week is only 4 days long, but it feels much longer. As I explained on another forum, it actually doesn't feel like I've had any time off, and I think that's part of the issue with this week feeling like it's not going to end.

My sleep patterns are still all over the place. Thankfully, I've not had one of the insomnia nights this week, but I am either taking longer to fall asleep or waking earlier and can't get back to sleep, so I am tired.

It's the weekend, and I have no plans. And I kinda don't want to be sitting in on my own, but I've no idea who to reach out to.

And off the back of a conversation with FC earlier this week, I probably should get in touch with S and GM and let them know about FP.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...