Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Secret smile.

While working today, the Semisonic song "Secret Smile" played. I can't remember when the song was released. It must be easily the early 2000s. Regardless, it reminded me of a comment that FA2 said to me one day.

I paraphrase:

"Sometimes you give me this look when we're out, no one else notices, and I know that you're going to give me a good seeing to when we get home."

While I never doubted her, it was also true that I always wanted to give FA2 a good seeing to when we returned to her house from where we were. It didn't matter if it was the shop, the pub with friends, dinners with families...

I also knew when my advances were likely to succeed and when she would likely rebuff them. If I made an advance any time I was horny or she was turning me on, I think even she would have been shocked.

She did, on more than one occasion call me "a horny little devil", but I doubt she even knew how high my sex drive was.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...