Friday, January 12, 2024

Thinking back.

I'm having a side conversation with a guy I know from my online gaming circle. He's just shared some information about some recruiters calling him with jobs they think he might be interested in. One is in Bristol.

I voiced my appreciation of Bristol and explained that I had some really good memories of being in Bristol. Specifically, I'm thinking of E, and the times I'd fly over to visit her. We'd get drunk, play pool, and I'd spend some time trying to figure out if I just really enjoyed her company or if I had romantic feelings for her. I'm still not sure that I've ever come to a definitive decision on that, by the way.

But the damage was done. I went off into a little daydream of memories of visiting E, and I miss her. I can't wait til the summer when she'll be home. Hopefully, I'll get her out at least once for drinks.

The Bristol connection also has me thinking about K, who made a rare appearance on my Facebook timeline a day or two ago.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...