Me, talking about the things that I find interesting or general stuff that's going on in my life.
Friday, January 05, 2024
Thinking back.
I've thought about FA2 a lot this week. It started on Tuesday morning when I woke with her on my mind, and that train of thought continued throughout the day. That pattern has repeated ever since. It's not that I'm reminiscing over specific memories, just general mulling and there's maybe a tinge of what she was to me, especially now when I am feeling lonely and emotional support and physical intimacy would be so welcome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Walking softly.
I was planning on going carpet shopping today. I pretty much know what I want, but I want to go down to the local carpet shop and see a few ...
-
Following on from this post I've got my hands on this year's first shortlist for the High Street Honeys award. How will the ladies ...
-
Today, I decided that it's been far too long since I've seen QC2, so I sent a text message in the hope that she'll reply soon. E...
No comments:
Post a Comment