Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Lots of talking.

KfW2 did eventually call... this morning while I was at work, and busy. I've no qualms about taking calls during work, but only if I am not immediately busy. I called her back about thirty minutes later, but she didn't pick up. KfW2 does not take personal calls during work, unless it's family.

And then, just to complete the collection, CC called. She'd been speaking to KfW2 because she knew of the family stuff that's been happening over the past few months. There were a couple of times when I thought I'd have to hang up. CC can't help herself and conversations often turn into lectures. But she reigned herself in before they became too bad. We've tentatively arranged to meet for dinner next week.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...