Monday, January 08, 2024

Let's get going.

Right, that false first week of January is over, so I need to get started on whatever goals I have for this year. I've asked Nerdy Girl for a walk this evening, but not heard anything back. I think I'll try and do something similar to the challenge set down by Random Internet Woman, but maybe for like 2 weeks, just to start building an exercise habit. Then move on to yoga for a few weeks, to stretch out muscles that haven't really been tested in years. And then I might stick with the yoga 100%, or move to some of Caroline Girvan's workouts or combine them both.

Social-wise, I think G's coming home before the end of the month. I also think a cousin is coming home this month and he suggested at our last family gathering that we might hit the pub. And I want to try an arrange something with KfW2, too.

That's a start, right?

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...