Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Looking back.

This is Jolene Blalock in an old Stargate SG1 episode that's currently on TV.


For some reason, I'm getting a real Sports Girl vibe from her, though I can't explain why. Usually, there's something that kicks off that tickle of recognition - the shape of the nose or the mouth that translates to an if-you-squint-there-could-be-a-resemblance kind of thing, but that's not the case here. However, she had a blonde phase after one of her breakups with GM. Could that be it?

Is it because I was going through some old blog posts and email conversations with USHW specifically related to SG earlier? I dunno. But there you go.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...