Friday, January 26, 2024

Grin.

So, work has been pleasant today - extremely productive and that's gotten me in a good mood. I also got a good night's sleep last night, which has helped. The family stuff is ongoing and will continue to be stressful for a few months. I also got some good feedback from my annual review, so I have a bit of a strut on today.

The proposed meeting with a cousin has been cancelled. He's not said anything, but I've heard through the grapevine that he's already been in town, and gone again.

However, G is still due home in a week, so I'll see him (and presumably M, too). And the night out with The Crowd is still pencilled in for two weeks today. There is an outside chance of doing something with the work guys in a week, but that's going to be dependent on what G's plans are.

The KfW2 thing is up in the air. I reached out directly a few days ago and asked her when she was free so I could take her out. However, something cropped up yesterday that might jeopardise that for a week or so. I'll have to give her a call though, just to see how she is.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...