Friday, January 19, 2024

Sharing.

While the circumstances around seeing G this week were less than ideal, it did at least allow me to update him on the family stuff I've been dealing with over the past six weeks. He'd heard stuff through the grapevine - family friends of ours are friends with his mum, for example. I was able to give him the details in person and in a timely fashion, which was a lot more therapeutic than I imagined. I think that's partly because I haven't been able to do that with other bad news over the past year e.g. letting KfW2 or The Crowd know about FP at the time. I told KFW2 only a few days before FP passed and The Crowd didn't find out until Xmas.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...