Friday, December 22, 2023

*yawn*

I had another one of my insomnia nights last night. I can't remember if I've posted about them before. I would usually have a few per year, but this is my third this month. While I don't have any demons buzzing around my head, I think it's safe to say that it's all related to the real-life stuff that's going on and is mostly subconscious. I can barely keep my eyes open and have a splitting headache already.

It's never really a good time to have this stuff happen (apologies for being vague, but I'm not ready to post about it as yet), but this time of year feels worse for several reasons, but primarily, it's difficult to make a routine around it.

I won't be able to do that until the New Year, and while I can distract myself until then (potentially meeting KfW2, Nerdy Girl and The Crowd amongst others), the start of 2024 is going to be tough.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...