Monday, December 11, 2023

Memory Lane (cont'd)

It hasn't taken that long and I am already up to the middle of 2017 in my "replace the missing photos" project on the blog. As mentioned in my last post, the reminiscing has been nice and even though the new photos might not be identical to the ones that perhaps prompted the posts in the first place, they're reasonably relevant. And any comments on specific photos that I can't find have been updated accordingly.

While 2017 feels quite recent (that's two-thirds of the way through the blog in terms of years, not posts), I don't think I'm two-thirds of the way through fixing the broken posts as I think I really ramped up on the "post some attractive women to cheer myself up" behaviour more recently.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...