Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Out and about

Off the back of my last post, I've reached out to KfW2 to see what her availability is like over Christmas, intending to see her again before the year ends. It might be an adult thing, but pubs or dinner. It might be a daytime thing with her kids. I don't really mind at this stage.

There's also an outside chance of seeing The Crowd. I saw FC and Mrs FC on Sunday, for about 2 minutes. I had invited them out for a drink with KfW2, but they were shopping and said they might pop in. Which they did... at closing time. So we made promises to maybe arrange something after Christmas. We'll see if that happens because they're not massively proactive in that kind of thing.

And it's been ages since I've seen Nerdy Girl, so I'll maybe drop her a line and see if she fancies meeting for coffee or something some morning.

Usually, somewhere in there, I'd be meeting with FP at least once. Perhaps Christmas Eve and then some evening after Christmas. That's going to be a big hole.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...