Thursday, December 14, 2023

Daydreaming.

There's a somewhat impromptu work night out tonight. A pub quiz. I love pub quizzes. It's also in one of my favourite bars in town (I mention it in this post). Coincidentally, it's one year to the very day that I met Chloe.

I probably should have followed up with Chloe afterwards, though my stance that she was too young and had kids being deal-breakers for me still rings true. But she was fun, she was someone new and who knows?

I'm not gonna lie to you, dear reader, but I was daydreaming yesterday about bumping into her later this evening. What are the odds she's in the same pub on the same day, at the same time, exactly one year apart?

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...