Wednesday, December 27, 2023

The End...

And it's finally complete. I've replaced the images that were lost a few weeks ago in all of the blog posts. Some posts have the same pictures, some have completely different images. For the older posts, I've tried to get images from around that same timeframe, just for consistency.

I've also deleted numerous posts, from various years, most from this current year where I posted a selection of attractive celebs just for the sake of it because I was bored, funking or plain horny.

Even saying that, it looks like this year will be a bumper year with the highest post count. And it could have been much higher had I posted half the stuff that crossed my mind when FP was ill or the family stuff that's been ongoing since the end of November. Like, there are easily another dozen or so posts that could have been that would have taken me over the 300 milestone.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...