Thursday, December 28, 2023

Cheers!

The thing with my group WhatsApp chat with The Crowd is that they seem very reluctant to reply to a message even if it's a direct question or a suggestion around meeting. It's hugely frustrating. So, I was glad when FC replied earlier, to the suggestion I made yesterday about drinks on Saturday night. It looks as if he, and Mrs FC, are almost definitely coming out.

Nothing from S or GM though... yet.

I don't think S will be out. He'll be saving himself for NYE and his "proper" friends. God knows what's going through GM's mind these days. I think he's dating someone new, so that might come into play, but he's seemingly been active enough socially over the holidays if facebook is to be believed.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...