Saturday, December 23, 2023

Phew

I think that's me done with Christmas prep for this year. Pressies are bought, though if I am being honest, I copped out with my brother-in-law's present with just vouchers. But all cards have been bought, vouchers are printed, and cash is in envelopes for nieces and nephews. All I need to do is chill out, and I do feel better for it.

While I got some sleep last night, I wouldn't say it was great quality and I am still knackered today after Thursday night's sleepless night.

But, there's footy on the TV later, which I'll enjoy with a few beers and maybe even Die Hard this evening, seeing as it's Christmas.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...