Thursday, December 28, 2023

Nice to see you...

Breakfast with Nerdy Girl was fun this morning, and coffee-fuelled, which was much needed after another poor night's sleep. I think it's the changeable weather (it was warm here, now it's cold and windy) with a touch of the family stuff that's going on. it was great catching up with her as it's been a few months since we last met.

We parted, but I suggested that I'd give her a call in a few days to maybe get a walk next week.

When I got home, I remembered that I needed to go into town to get the umbrella that I left behind in the taxi when I was out with KfW2. Oops. Looks like that's a tomorrow-morning job.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...