Thursday, December 21, 2023

Picture perfect.

I told you that I was very drunk on Sunday, didn't I? Well, I'd completely forgotten that someone took pictures of us. KfW2 sent them over on Monday while we were chatting and semi-arranging something after Xmas.

But she never posted them on Facebook. There's nothing bad about them. It's not like we were kissing or I was manhandling her or whatever. I know CH has actually deleted photos from her phone for similar reasons. And there's certainly been photos where we look a lot more intimate/close.

And I dunno what to make of it. She's been on a Christmas season posting frenzy this month, so her not posting about this feels off. But it could just be me being paranoid or overly worried about nothing due to pretty much running on empty, from a mental health perspective. Or it could be that she's still conscious of us being close friends though she's married and I'm single.

I wish it didn't bother me.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...