Sunday, December 10, 2023

Sigh.

Facebook reminds me that it's the anniversary of the night CH got quite drunk and, I think, wanted to push boundaries. It's unlikely that I would have done anything, though the lust when CH was around was very real.

But it's a timely memory when I'm feeling quite lonely (and this time of year isn't great for me anyway without the real-life stuff that's going on. I might blog about it at a later date, but that's a decision for later. But it also reminds me of a conversation I had with USHW many years ago. I admitted that I had needs and getting myself off just wasn't cutting it. I can't remember if I added that I was lonely and that this was a huge factor in how I was feeling, though I'm pretty sure she knew anyway. If it wasn't part of that specific conversation, it had been mentioned.

And that's kinda how I feel at the moment. I need to blow off some steam, if you catch my drift. I'm feeling very touch starved at the moment and, well, the thought of getting physical with someone I'm comfortable with, who I trust, is extremely appealing right about now. It's not just a hookup or ONS I'm after. It's something more.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...