Sunday, May 29, 2022

Tactically tactile.

D arrived at my place, around mid-afternoon. I'd just finished work, so he threw his stuff into the spare room and we chatted for a bit before heading to the pub to meet with the rest of the group. Opinionated Guy surprised us all by arriving almost on time. Usually, he's hours late. While I don't dislike him the way that Friction Guy does, I do find him hard to talk to. It's the "opinionated" thing. It's rarely a conversation and more that you're being talked at.

Regardless, I was more interested in FBS turning up. I've definitely posted before that FBS and I have a history. I think I've also posted that she's been very tactile with me. It's probably not as bad as it was with CH in terms of crossing boundaries, but I do think there's something there. So, I was planning on trying to figure out if that was the case or if I was just imagining the whole thing.

When she did arrive, shortly after D and I had ordered drinks, she sat on a stool beside D. She didn't seem to be tactile with D at all. About 30 minutes later, Opinionated Guy arrived. I still didn't see FBS being tactile. Finally, after another 30 minutes, Friction Guy arrived. My surveillance continued, but I didn't see FBS be tactile at all. Between the three guys, there was barely any physical interaction.

After a few hours of drinking, going to the bar, trips to the toilets, etc. the seating arrangements had changed and I found myself sitting beside FBS. Now, obviously, there are caveats; the main one being that we were all quite drunk by this stage. But FBS was more tactile with me. There wasn't anything untoward this time out, but she definitely initiated more physical contact with me than with any of the other guys.

Though when we were sharing a taxi back home with D, she did lay her head on my shoulder. Certainly, that was the most intimate she'd been all night. I did ask her to come in for a drink, but she refused. Not that anything would have happened.

So, still somewhat inconclusive from my perspective.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...