Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Not so Quiet.

I was bored in work today. I'm meant to be mentoring a guy and he's starting to annoy me. There's only so many times I can listen to him multi-tasking in the background then asking questions that shouldn't even be questions, if he was paying attention. Or apologies because he's staring off into the distance and stops paying attention. Sigh.

Anyway, I was getting ahead of myself. I started chatting to Quiet Girl. We swapped stories, talked a little about work and then it was time to go home. It did briefly cross my mind to see if she was interested in meeting for a coffee or a pint (after all, we do live about 500 metres away from each other), but we ended the conversation and I packed up to come home.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...