Tuesday, May 03, 2022

Changes.

The timing with KFW2's admission that she's job hunting was interesting. I'd had a similar conversation with Nerdy Girl last night and I did share with her that I had a gut feeling that KfW2 was looking elsewhere.

But the conversation was actually about me. There seems to be an awful lot of people leaving our company recently, so I was explaining this to Nerdy Girl.

"You're happy where you are, aren't you?" she asked.

"I wouldn't say that," I explained. "I've been pondering a change for a while now, but my anxiety is really stopping me from moving to another job, even though I know I could get a substantial pay rise, and I'm kinda looking for a change in what I do anyway. I'm bored, fed up or burned out doing what I do."

She nodded.

"I'm not unhappy. But I could probably do with a change if I could get my head in the game."

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...