Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Career Growth

KfW2 called last night, very excited. She has a job interview later this week off the back of the application she submitted recently. I'm pretty sure I blogged about it.

She's extremely nervous and scared, but I think she'll do great.

Even though we don't see each other on a daily basis anymore, the thought of KfW2 moving to a different company is... unsettling? I've never been great with change, especially change outside of my control. I will, of course, support her completely.

We did speak about getting out for dinner and drinks, but that's probably going to be at least four weeks away.

But, yeah, I'm in a funk that reminds me of the one I went through back in 2018 when KfW2 first got her new job.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...