Friday, May 13, 2022

Out and about.

KfW2 messaged me through work channels. She needed advice on something, and I was happy to provide feedback.

That led to a WhatsApp message this morning.

"Wanna do something on Sunday?"

It's a bit vague. Does she mean a grown-up something or something with her kids? I messaged back with the question.

"With the kids"

Slightly disappointing, but it gives me an excuse to get out of the house (something I need to do more often) and I'd get to see KfW2. I think it was maybe January the last time we saw each other face-to-face. As it stands, for a grown-up something, we're looking at probably mid-June at the earliest.

So while I might be hungover (I'm having drinks with FP tomorrow evening), I kinda need this.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...