Sunday, May 01, 2022

Blogging.

I remembered (well, strictly speaking, read in an archive) that I had several blogs before this one. At least one was a serious blog, much like this one, with the same kind of personal topics. I shared the URL with a friend of mine, and nearly instantly regretted it. Part of what lets me post half the nonsense here is that only one person knows who's behind this blog, and that's USHW.

Another was a complete fabrication, something to scratch a creative itch. I was quite proud of it, but other things were happening at the time, so I deleted it. I should have just left it for a bit and come back to it. Never mind, it's gone now.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...