Monday, May 31, 2021

Sunny Monday

So, this is probably the first week since I started calorie counting where I can say that I've been disappointed by the numbers on the scale.

232.8 lbs

That's the same weight as last week, so I've still not gained anything, but barring Friday afternoon's trip to the pub (burger and chips and three pints), I've been mostly calorie counting and/or eating better, there's been a little exercise in the form of some walking and the gardening, so I had hoped to see a downward movement in the weight numbers, even if it were just a little bit.

I kinda knew there'd be a plateau, but I didn't think it would be as early as the fourth week and last for two weeks. I might have to change things up a bit both in eating and exercise habits.

Still, the weather's still good and that's gotten me in a much better mood than I have been of late, so time to go again.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...