Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Just be done already.

I'm hoping that this thing that I'm working towards is early next week. That's the sweet spot that gives me time to prepare but gets it out of the way quite quickly. There's an outside chance that it's this week, probably Friday, but that's a little too soon for me in terms of my prep and any later than, say, next Monday will mean I'll take my eye off the ball.

Saying that, I'm doing 8 hours a day at work, then firing up the PC to do my preparation and I am mentally exhausted. And I've had this background headache since last Friday that simply refuses to go away, even with doses of paracetamol (acetaminophen for my American chums). Argh.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...