Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Walking' and talkin'

Another walk with Nerdy Girl last night. We stuck mostly to the same route as usual, but changed it up a little at the end. That meant the final tally was 7.3 miles instead of the usual 6.25 miles. I don't know if that's because I was using my fitness tracker instead of just mapping out the route on Google or if our last-minute route change made us walk an extra mile.

I shared my recent work experiences with her and she was sympathetic, knowing some of the people involved. It's kinda reassuring to hear that people are seemingly united in thinking that the way the interviews were done was out of order and not simply bitching from me because I had anxiety issues.

I did manage to get a blister though. I thought that I'd gotten over that. Feel really stiff this morning as well, but in that good way after being active.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...