Thursday, May 13, 2021

Over-thinking. And drinking.

Given some more time to sink in, and with a few beers in me, the disappointment and embarrassment is definitely overshadowing the anger and frustration of the whole job application process.

And more than maybe? I've withdrawn from job applications before and not felt this bad. It's starting to feel like a real missed opportunity.

It is frustrating because, as I said, the solution to the problem came to me once the pressure was off. It's not like the problem posed was tricky, I just don't do well under that particular kind of pressure. Sigh.

It shows you how stressed I was today when my appetite is so bad, I can have four beers, two meals and still be under my restricted calorie count.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...