Saturday, May 08, 2021

Knowing me, knowing you.

CC arrived last night to pick up some stuff. I've been storing some stuff for her during her (quite prolonged) house move. It's all done now, so she's slowly moving stuff into her new place.

She wants to go on holiday. She keeps asking me to go on holiday. While I would quite happily see CC in a bikini again, I really don't do beach holidays per se. I've told her this many, many times before, but she keeps asking me to go on holiday with her. CC doesn't do "exploring" holidays. That's what I do - go out and just explore the areas. it doesn't matter if it's a beach holiday or a city break, I do like to explore.

It isn't just this one topic though. CC has a tendency to forget every time I decline one of her suggestions and will revisit the topic numerous times: holidays, going to the gym, eating out at a particular restaurant etc. 

Sigh.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...