Friday, May 14, 2021

Surprise!

It's funny how the world works sometimes. I met FP for a coffee earlier. We chatted about stuff. I bitched about the job interview stuff. FP was sympathetic. Towards the end of our walk, he asked after KfW2. FP and KfW2 get along great. I've probably mentioned that before. So I mentioned that I'd not spoken to KfW2 in a while and we get, at best, 15 mins maybe once a month to chat and that our last prolonged conversation was maybe last summer when we did a socially distanced coffee in my back garden.

So who messaged me an hour after I arrived home and invited me to theirs for drinks tomorrow? Yup, KfW2. It's brilliant timing. I could do with some company and I might get some support. She might kick my arse for withdrawing from the interview, but I don't need that right now. I need support. I need empathy. I need a hug. And hopefully I'll get all three tomorrow.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...