Monday, May 03, 2021

Hurrah!

OK, so the good news is that I'm down another 2.5 lbs on last week's weight. That's 5lbs in two weeks. The bad news is that I don't think that this will be maintainable, though I'd love to lose, on average, 2.5 lbs per week until the start of July.

I'm still getting back into the habit of calorie counting, and that's having a knock on effect of managing my portion size, which is something that I've always had trouble with.

Eventually, I'll need to move away from eating ready meals, start proper meal prep and I'll also need to start increasing my exercise levels, but so far I am really pleased with the past two weeks.

With this iteration of my CICO program, I don't feel like I'm dieting. It's not all salads and veggies. I've made an effort to stay away from chocolate, crisps and bread, but that's it.

I fully expect this to stall within the next week or so as my body adapts to the new regime, and then it'll be time to mix it up a little - add a little exercise etc. But just need to keep on truckin' in the meantime.

1 comment:

USHW said...

That's great. Keep up the good work :)

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...