Saturday, May 15, 2021

The morning after the morning after...

I'm still feeling something off the back of what happened on Thursday. It's still that ominous, dread feeling that I can't quite put my finger on.

I'm looking forward to seeing KfW2, but I honestly don't know how this is going to turn out. She might be critical of my actions on Thursday, she might be understanding. I kinda need it to be the latter. I hope it's the latter.

I don't really know what to do. I have to find a new job and there's a deadline involved, but the anxiety and stress is going to be a huge obstacle.

I would always be stressed about a job interview, but this hangover for want of a better word is something new. Maybe it's just running on empty after a tough year, maybe it's something else. But I'd love to feel happier, stress-free and to be positive about something. I feel I haven't felt that way in a long time.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...