Saturday, May 08, 2021

Back 2 school.

I've done about 15 minutes of my "homework" today. I wanted to do somewhere between an hour or 90 minutes. I could still achieve that, but the motivation has been rock bottom. It's kinda work related, but kinda personal too, which is why it's being done at nights and the weekend rather than during work hours.

I got about 90 minutes done yesterday, though I am knackered today and have had this minor though unshiftable headache for the past few days and don't feel like I absorbed any of the information I looked at.

I should just go and do it. I want to get the same done tomorrow, and I don't want to have to double up and do three hours. I don't think my brain could handle that!

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...