Sunday, May 16, 2021

Hello!

I didn't get the dressing down that I semi-expected from KfW2, nor did I get the empathy either. I suspect she didn't fully get what I was trying to say. We didn't get any time alone to get into the details that I wanted, so it's understandable. When I arrived, I was jumped on by her youngest kids and after dinner, her eldest joined us for a few drinks and some chat.

I didn't stay over. I much prefer my own bed, plus staying at KfW2's means that I tend to lose most of the following day and there's stuff I want to do today.

I sent her a quick text message, thanking her, adding that I had a great time and that I really needed the distraction. She liked that message, but again her reply seemed to indicate that she didn't really get what I was trying to say.

Still... I do feel better than I have done over the past few days, but the hard work for work is only beginning.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...