Sunday, May 23, 2021

Just weather talk.

It's pouring out of the heavens and windy. It's chilly, too. It's the end of May and we've yet to have any kind of decent weather. There's been a few periods where it's been bright and dry but cool to the point of chilly.

At this stage last year, we'd had a couple of spells of really nice, hot sunny weather.

I'd love a couple of days of really nice weather. In a conversation with IG a few days ago, I said that I'd love to take a few days off and just sit in the sun with a couple of books and chill. In the absence of a foreign holiday this year, and with the pandemic taking its toll, mentally, something like that would be so, so welcome right about now.

However, I do actually need to buy some garden furniture in order to be able to chill in the garden.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...