Thursday, May 06, 2021

Yay and nay.

I had another walk with Nerdy Girl last night. Good conversation as usual, plus we did our usual 6.25 mile route. 13K steps, somewhere around 600 calories burned. Those numbers are by the by. The important thing is that there are no blisters. I'm stiff and my back hurts, but no blisters is a big thing. Same shoes and socks as last time, so presumably my previous blistering is due to not being used to a six mile walk.

I also have stuff that I need to be doing over the next few days. Homework for the want of a better phrase. I need to do it, but I really can't be arsed. I don't even have a hard deadline. Sometime next week, probably. Sigh.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...