Monday, May 10, 2021

Another week.

The numbers continue to look good on the scales. Another 1.8 lbs (0.8 kg) lost this week. I'm now just under the weight that I was in January, but I still have about 30 lbs to go to hit my first main target. That's the same target that I've had the past few times, but my weight ballooned due to Covid - bad eating habits, no exercise, boredom eating etc.

Let's hope this continues!

Also, I'm still trying to get used to calorie counting. I've not recording every meal, but most. And I did kinda lapse on Friday and get a HUGE KFC takeaway. So even with the good results so far, there is still room for improvement in both diet and recording.

I also think I've mis-calculated my calorie requirements. My BMR is 2000 give or take a few. For a sedentary person, this is 2350 roughly.

I've targeted a goal each day of 1800 calories, but my current lifestyle really is non-active and I reckon my requirement is closer to 2000 than 2350. So while I am in a deficit with 1800 per day, it's not the 500 I think it is.

However, as I've stated above, that just gives me more scope to do things if I plateau or hit a roadblock.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...