Tuesday, May 02, 2017

Oh, errr... ummm...

The work night out came and went. It was decent enough without anything earth shattering happening. I dragged Stalky Guy round to meet GM, S and Sports Girl (he already knew GM and S from other nights) and we had a few drinks. Sports Girl got me up dancing, but I had my eye on a CAB-esque girl who turned out to be married. Luckily, I found that out before causing any trouble.

I called it quits around midnight and made my way home.

I had some messages...

Late Friday Night
IG:
You still up? Still ok if I stay at yours?
Sorry wrong person

IG:
I'm pissed at you for not replying
Either cuz I like you in real life
Or cuz I'm insane
But I'm definitely insane so...
And also you're rude and inappropriate in real life so...

Early Saturday
IG:
Ignore everything here. I'm actually just insane.

Now, I've never given IG any reason to think anything could happen between us. There's a fifteen year age gap that's too much for me, for starters. She has kids (almost a deal-breaker for me, though she doesn't know this "rule") and while she's good fun, I'm simply not attracted to her, physically.

Regardless, I laughed it off with IG and haven't mentioned it since.

I did overhear her have some banter with her gay best mate - she was implying that GBM should try it on with Stalky Guy and GBM's retort implied IG might say something to me. IG told GBM that he had the wrong idea there. That's the only thing that raised any eyebrows, and even then I've no  idea if it was serious or just banter - the wording was vague enough that I don't even know that I was the one being talked about. Stalky Guy would never go for GBM. I don't think Stalky Guy is gay for starters.

Having spoken to USHW and KfW2 separately, I've no idea if the messages were for me or if it was a continuation of the "Can I stay at yours?" convo to the unknown third party. I've never been rude or inappropriate with IG (unless she's been super-sensitive) either. KfW2 wants to know more though and my indifference to getting the details is frustrating her.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...