Saturday, May 27, 2017

Dream a little dream.

Despite doing a 4 mile walk in the blistering heat yesterday afternoon that followed a few hours of working in the garden, sleep didn't come easily last night.

It should have. Embarrassingly, that was one of the most active days that I've had in quite some time. And even the walk was done at a much higher pace than I'd usually accomplish with CC. 16 minutes per mile versus 21 minutes per mile on average.

But it didn't. Sleep eventually came, but was broken - I was awake almost on an hourly basis last night all the way through to this morning.

At some point though, I must have drifted off to deep enough sleep to have a dream about CH. One of those dreams, if you catch my drift. I can't think why, though. I've not thought about CH in some time, not since the last dream at the start of this month (and this one seemed awfully familiar to that one).

But it did make me think of her today, and even after her being flaky, I do miss her from time to time... but I don't know that putting any effort in to making contact is worth the bother, just to revisit old ground.

Still, I've been knackered all day... hopefully sleep will come easier tonight.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...